As the biggest event of Fall semester, all candidates and members are required to attend Meet the Professionals. To receive a Beta Alpha Psi name tag for the event, we must receive your club dues by 3:00 PM on September, 12th, 2017! Otherwise, you will receive a regular, blank name tag. (Blank name tags are first come, first served. So, make sure to get your dues in on time!)
Tips for the event:
- Dress code is business professional. If you have questions as to what is appropriate, ask one of our E-Board members. Anyone who is not in proper attire will be turned away. No exceptions.
- Print enough resumes. Have extras. Even if a firm may not currently be what you’re interested in, keep your options open, and have a resume to give to everyone.
- Research the firms first! The event is for you to ask them questions, so come prepared with questions you may have for each firm.
- Bring a small bag. You’ll have lots of free stuff, flyers, and business cards to carry back home.
- Wear a watch and leave your phone in the car or in your bag! You’ll want to keep track of the time, but phones are distracting.
Here, you will get to meet representatives from the following 35 firms in order to network and ask questions:
Andersen Tax Becker Professional Education Bonadio Group Brock, Schechter & Polakoff LLP Chiampou, Travis, Besaw & Kershner LLP Dansa & D’Arata, LLP Defense Contract Audit Agency Deloitte & Touche LLP Drescher & Malecki LLP EFPR Group EisnerAmper LLP Ernst & Young LLP Buffalo Freed Maxick CPAs Friedman LLP Grassi & Co. Institute of Internal Auditors Keybank KPMG Lougen, Valenti, Bookbinder & Weintraub Lumsden & McCormick LLP Mazars USA New York State Comptroller Office PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP Buffalo Raich, Ende, Malter & Co LLP Rich Products Rogers CPA RSM Schunk, Wilson & Co. SurgentKolar CPA Review Szymkowiak & Associates Tax Technologies Tronconi, Segarra & Associates Waterford Advisors Xerox