As the biggest event of the Fall semester, all candidates and members are required to attend Meet the Professionals.
Time: Wednesday, September 14 at 6-8:30pm
Location: Buffalo Marriott Niagara Hotel
To be able to attend, you must register for the event on BizLink. “Meet the Professionals” is found under the events section in BizLink.
Tips for the event:
- Dress code is business professional. If you have questions as to what is appropriate, ask one of our E-Board members. Anyone who is not in proper attire will be turned away. No exceptions.
- Even if a firm may not currently be what you’re interested in, keep your options open, and have a copy of your resume.
- Research the firms first! The event is for you to ask them questions, so come prepared with questions you may have for each firm.
- When talking to the firms, maintain eye contact.
- Wear a watch and put your phone away! You’ll want to keep track of the time, but phones are distracting.
More information about the event will come out soon
Here, you will get meet representatives from firms and organizations such as the following past attendees in order to network and ask questions:
Anchin, Block & Anchin LLP Andersen Tax Arcara Zucarelli Lenda and Associates Brock, Schechter & Polakoff LLP Chiampou, Travis, Besaw & Kershner LLP Constellation Brands Inc. Defense Contract Audit Agency Deloitte & Touche LLP Dopkins & Company, LLP Drescher & Malecki LLP EFPR Group, LLP Ernst & Young LLP Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. Grassi & Co. Keybank KPMG, LLP Lougen, Valenti, Bookbinder & Weintraub Lumsden & McCormick LLP M&T Bank Marks Paneth, LLP NYS Department of Taxation & Finance NYSSCPA – Buffalo Chapter PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP Sodexo Szymkowiak & Associates, CPAs P.C. Tax Technologies, Inc. The Bonadio Group Tronconi, Segarra & Associates UWorld Roger CPA