Interested in joining?
Candidates of Junior & Senior standing must meet the following requirements per semester in order to be a member. Sophomores are highly encouraged to meet the requirements, but are not expected to for candidacy (with the exception of Grade Requirements).
- Grade Requirements
- 60% Attendance at Technicals
- 75% Attendance at General Body Meetings
- 4 hours of Community Service
- 6 hours of Tutoring
- 100% Participation in Fundraising Activities
- 15 hours of VITA Service (Spring semester-only)
Totaling 80% Overall Participation
How to become a Candidate:
- Submit your application by 11:59 PM on September 15th, 2017
- E-mail your unofficial transcript to email@example.com by 11:59 PM on September 15th, 2017
- Pay your club fees via cash, check, or Venmo by 6:00PM on September 14th, 2017*
$110 for new Juniors & Seniors
$50 for Freshman, Sophomores, and initiated Seniors
Club fees must be given to either the Treasurer or Vice President of Candidates.
- Submit your candidate quiz by 11:59PM on September 22nd, 2017
- E-mail your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59PM on September 22nd, 2017
- Complete your Candidate Interview by October 20th, 2017
*If you want a Beta Alpha Psi name tag for Meet the Professionals, we must receive your club fees by 3:00 PM on September 12th, 2017
If you have any difficulty paying your club dues by the deadline, please reach out to the VP of Candidates by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.
(If these links are not working, that means that you have missed the application deadline, and the form is now closed. In order to apply from here on, please send an e-mail to email@example.com)