Interested in joining?
Candidates of Junior & Senior standing must meet the following requirements per semester in order to be a member. Sophomores are highly encouraged to meet the requirements but are not expected to for candidacy (with the exception of Grade Requirements).
- Grade Requirements
- Attend at least 80% of all organization functions [including]:
- At least 66% of all technical events;
- At least 75% of all general meetings;
- Fulfill the fundraising requirement as determined by the Executive Board;
- Fulfill the community service requirement as follows:
- Participate in 4 credits of community service
- Complete 6 hours of tutoring service.
- Fulfill the VITA program requirements by attending VITA training, becoming VITA preparer certified, and serving 20 hours of VITA service.
How to become a Candidate:
- Submit your candidate, mentorship applications & unofficial transcript by 11:59 PM on February 25th, 2022
- Pay your club dues via PayPal http://paypal.me/BAPTreasury by 3:00 PM on February 28th, 2022.
$110 for new Juniors & Seniors
$50 for Freshman, Sophomores, and initiated Seniors
Club fees must be paid via PayPal http://paypal.me/BAPTreasury
- Submit your Candidate Quiz & Essay by 11:59PM on February 25th, 2022.
- Schedule your Candidate Interview by February 25th, 2022. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with five available times requesting a 15 minute interview during the week. The interview will be conducted via Zoom.
*If you have any difficulty paying your club dues by the deadline, please reach out to the VP of Candidates by 11:59 PM on February 28th, 2022.
(If these links are not working, that means that you have missed the application deadline, and the form is now closed. In order to apply from here on, please send an e-mail to email@example.com)