Interested in joining?
Candidates of Junior & Senior standing must meet the following requirements per semester in order to be a member. Sophomores are highly encouraged to meet the requirements but are not expected to for candidacy (with the exception of Grade Requirements).
- Grade Requirements
- 60% Attendance at Technicals
- 75% Attendance at General Body Meetings
- 4 hours of Community Service
- 6 hours of Tutoring
- 100% Participation in Fundraising Activities
- 20 hours of VITA Service (Spring semester only)
Totaling 80% Overall Participation
How to become a Candidate:
- Submit your application & unofficial transcript by 11:59 PM on September 16th, 2018
- Pay your club fees via cash, check, or Venmo (@BAPZT-Eighteen) by 3:00 PM on September 11th, 2018 to receive a Beta Alpha Psi name tag for the Meet the Professionals and by 11:59 PM on September 16th, 2018 for others*
$110 for new Juniors & Seniors
$50 for Freshman, Sophomores, and initiated Seniors
Club fees must be given to either the Treasurer or Vice President of Candidates. Checks made out to “Beta Alpha Psi – Zeta Theta, University at Buffalo”.
- Submit your Candidate Quiz & Essay by 11:59PM on September 30th, 2018
- Complete your Candidate Interview by September 30th, 2018
*If you have any difficulty paying your club dues by the deadline, please reach out to the VP of Candidates by 11:59 PM on September 16th, 2018.
(If these links are not working, that means that you have missed the application deadline, and the form is now closed. In order to apply from here on, please send an e-mail to email@example.com)