Interested in joining?
Candidates of Junior & Senior standing must meet the following requirements per semester in order to be a member. Sophomores are highly encouraged to meet the requirements but are not expected to for candidacy (with the exception of Grade Requirements).
- Grade Requirements
- Attend at least 80% of all organization functions [including]:
- At least 66% of all technical events;
- At least 66% of all general meetings;
- Fulfill the fundraising requirement as determined by the Executive Board;
- Fulfill the community service requirement as follows:
- Participate in 4 credits of community service
- Complete 6 hours of tutoring service.
- Fulfill the VITA program requirements by attending VITA training, becoming VITA preparer certified, and serving 20 hours of VITA service.
How to become a Candidate:
- Submit your candidate, mentorship applications & unofficial transcript by 11:59 PM on September 25th, 2020
- Pay your club dues via Paypal by 3:00 PM on September 23rd, 2020.
$100 for new Juniors & Seniors
$45 for Freshman, Sophomores, and initiated Seniors
Club fees must be paid via Paypal: paypal.me/RecruitmentBuffalo20 or search for: email@example.com
- Submit your Candidate Quiz & Essay by 11:59PM on September 25th, 2020.
- Complete your Candidate Interview by October 2nd, 2020. Use this link to sign up https://doodle.com/poll/my9u2f6pnq9ba6tr
*If you have any difficulty paying your club dues by the deadline, please reach out to the VP of Candidates by 11:59 PM on September 23rd, 2020.
**This semester we have decreased our club fees for our members. We understand that many people are going through certain hardships in today’s environment. In an effort to be as inclusive as possible, we as a chapter have decided to temporarily decrease the fees to accommodate all of our members through this difficult time.**
(If these links are not working, that means that you have missed the application deadline, and the form is now closed. In order to apply from here on, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)