All candidates & members of junior & senior standing are required to complete 6 hours of tutoring per semester to remain in good standing. Instructions to complete tutoring hours are as follows:
- Sign up for tutoring hours.
- Log in to the “Candidates & Members” tab of the website with the information found in the e-mail you received about tutoring & attendance
- Click on the link that says “CLICK HERE FOR TUTORING SIGN-UP”
- Log in with your UBIT name and password
- Put your name in 6 cells corresponding with the hours you will tutor in the ARC
- Complete your tutoring hours
- Swipe into the ARC with your UB ID card
- Sit at the designated tutoring table (there is a sign on the table) for the duration of your tutoring hours
- Sign out at the end of your tutoring hour on the Beta Alpha Psi tutoring sheet
- Those who do not sign the tutoring sheet in the ARC will not be awarded tutoring hours even if you signed up for those hours on the Google Sheet.
- If you cannot make it to your tutoring hours, delete them from the Google Sheet immediately so someone else may have those hours. For every hour you are not present for your designated hours, you will be docked two hours.
- The ARC is on the 3rd floor of Jacobs. “I didn’t know where the ARC is,” is not an excuse for you to miss your tutoring hours. If you have trouble finding it, ask someone.