For non-members, please use the link below to check for member availability for tutoring.
All candidates & members of junior, senior or graduate standing are required to complete 6 hours of tutoring per semester to remain in good standing. Instructions to complete tutoring hours are as follows:
- Sign up for tutoring hours
- Log in to the “Candidates & Members” tab of the website with the information found in the e-mail you received about tutoring & attendance
- Click on the link that says “CLICK HERE FOR TUTORING SIGN-UP”
- Log in with your UBIT name and password
- Put your name in 6 cells corresponding with the hours you will tutor
- Complete your tutoring hours
- Go to the ARC (Accounting Resource Center) on the third floor of Jacob
- Sign in on the clipboard
- Begin tutoring session
- After your tutoring hours
- Sign out on the clipboard
- If you cannot make it to your tutoring hours, delete them from the Google Sheet immediately so someone else may have those hours. For every hour you are not present for your designated hours, you will be docked two hours.